Establishing fee overview:
(Including Government fee for the first year)
Formation of sole proprietorship;
|Formation of partnership;
|Incorporation of Hong Kong company with limited liability
To set up Hong Kong Company:
- The fee is HKD$5,850 (USD$750) (With HKD$450 additional charge for
ready-made company. Additional delivery and administration
charges for area outside HKSAR) for registering a Hong Kong limited or
purchasing a ready-made company (See company list)
- It takes 6 working days for registering a Hong Kong limited.
- 2 working days is needed for purchasing a ready-made company.
* Ready made companies list -- List1
Company establishing package includes the followings:
- Applying for Certificate of Incorporation¡F
- Applying for business registration certificate¡F
- Submitting information of shareholder(s) and director(s) to Companies Registry¡F
- Drafting memorandum and article for the company¡F
- 2 pre-inked stamp¡F
- Statutory book¡F
- Share certificate book¡F
- Shares transfer document (If required)¡F
- Company box.